With the release of Kayako Classic 4.99.x, we are happy to announce PHP 8 support. More information can be seen in Kayako Classic Server Configuration and System Requirements
The Kayako Classic 4.99.x releases contain fixes for several issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in each version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product on the Kayako Classic page.
- KAYAKOC-32458 | Emails fail to be parsed with "The input is not a valid email address. Use the basic format local-part@hostname" error.
- KAYAKOC-32288 | Kayako not allowing unencoded parentheses in URLs.
- Automation for deploying new KC version is not working after 8.2 upgrade.
- HTTP 500 error
- Kayako 4.99.1 non-functional
- Encrypted custom fields are not correctly displayed
- upload/__swift/files folder is missing
- Blind cross-site scripting (XSS) Vulnerability