Kayako supports nine different languages including English, English (UK), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Russian. You can enable additional languages or disable unsupported ones in the admin control panel.
- Access to the admin control panel (admin staff account).
- If the language has not been added to the language packs in the admin panel, you can download it from your Kayako account.
- Log in to the Admin CP.
- In the Home tab, select Languages from the Options menu, and click the Languages link.
- Click the language you want to enable or disable.
- On the Language enabled option, choose the:
- Yes radio button to enable.
- No radio button to enable.
- Click Update to save the changes.
NOTE: If you want to translate any language yourself, you can export the standard English language and translate it accordingly before importing it back into Kayako. To learn how to import or export language packs, please visit the Importing or Exporting Language Packs article.
Once the language is enabled, users will be able to select it (i.e., from the Help Center) as shown in the image below. On the other hand, if you disable a language, it will no longer appear as an option from the drop-down menu.