All automated emails in helpdesk can be personalized according to the needs of an organization. With the availability of different language phrases it becomes handy to modify the content of automated emails such as autooresponder, registration email, survey email, etc.
This article details the use of available language phrases to customize the various types of Automated Email text.
Modifying Language Phrases
Language phrases of a particular language can be modified as follows:
- Navigate to admin Interface > Languages > Search.
- Enter the text (of an automated email) that you want to search, or its identifier.
- Select the type, language within which you want to search the query, and click search.
- On search, you will get a page with two Text Areas:
- The Upper Text Areas will show the original content of the searched language phrase which cannot be edited.
- The Lower Text Area will also show the same content (if it is not modified before).
- Enter/update the content in the Lower Text Area and click Update.
The Language Phrases associated with various type of automated email messages which could be customized are listed below.
The users receive a registration email with their profile details (including their password), once they register. There are two different registration emails:
- One that is dispatched when a user registers from Client Interface manually.
- Oher when a client is registered automatically when they submit a ticket for the very first time.
- The two different language phrases are listed below:
|registersuccessemail||is used when a user registers from Client Interface.|
|registerwelcomeemail||is used when a user is registered automatically in help desk when they submit a ticket for the first time.|
It is dispatched as an acknowledgment to the ticket creator confirming the receipt of the ticket in the help desk. Autoresponder email phrases include:
The Survey email is sent to the user asking for their rating and feedback when their ticket is moved to Closed status (provided Send satisfaction survey email option is enabled, under Admin Interface > Tickets > Statuses > Closed > Options).
Languages phrases used in Survey email are:
Auto Close email
Auto Close mechanism is used to update the customers informing them that you are waiting for their response on the respective ticket, and further, to mark the ticket as resolved after defined hours. If you have an active Auto Close rule in your help desk, your users will receive ticket inactivity (Auto Close pending) and closure (Auto Close final) notification emails respective to rule criteria.
Auto Close Pending
Language phrases include:
Auto Close Final
The final language phrases include:
Registration required email
It is sent if you have enabled Registration Required option under Email Queue settings for an email queue (Admin Interface > Email Parser > Email Queues > select the email queue > Ticket Options). Language phrases used in this email are:
Note: For information about modifying the variables included in automated emails, please refer to the article on customizing notification email templates.