The article details the Improvements, Features, and Resolutions offered by Kayako Classic 4.91.1.
Following are the key highlights of Kayako Classic 4.91.1:
- Ability to import users from CSV files.
- Enhanced database performance.
- Improved support for sending emails when using PHP 5.6.
- Design and usability updates and tweaks to the UI update, based on your feedback.
- Updated several internal libraries to improve performance and stability.
Kayako Classic 4.91.1 resolves the following Bugs:
- [SWIFT-5180] - Column
hasattachmentsis now populated for tickets created by the email parser.
- [SWIFT-5262] - Fixed a click Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
- [SWIFT-5275] - Fixed an issue preventing the creation of user accounts.
- [SWIFT-5200] - Fixed readme file links, so they point to more helpful resources.
- [SWIFT-2690] - Search sometimes did not retain tickets from all statuses; it's now less forgetful.
- [SWIFT-2882] - Email queue passwords now understand that a + sign is acceptable content.
- [SWIFT-3498] - Setting the value 0 for Article Preview Character Limit no longer displays random dots.
- [SWIFT-3504] - Tickets no longer apply deleted autoclose rules.
- [SWIFT-4086] - Notifications based on ticket notes now display the correct contents.
- [SWIFT-5168] - Removed extra lines when trying to use Staff Replies and Signatures.
- [SWIFT-5184] - When disabling count articles in subcategories setting, you can still see those articles now.
- [SWIFT-5199] - superscript characters are no longer stripped from tags.
- [SWIFT-5222] - acfinalintro phrase was picking up the wrong value for "status and "hours" in the final autoclose notification email, fixed it.
- [SWIFT-5224] - Improved support for sending emails when using PHP 5.6.
- [SWIFT-5227] - subject strings now support UTF-8 4-byte characters.
- [SWIFT-5234] - Fixed bugs related to our new UI and removed unnecessary scroll bars.
- [SWIFT-5235] - defaulttitle language phrase no longer looks odd on the help center.
- [SWIFT-5237] - Drop Down text is now visible when using Internet Explorer 11.
- [SWIFT-5261] - Improved column spacing when using large displays.
- [SWIFT-5283] - Error: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given (./__apps/tickets/library/Notification/class.SWIFT_TicketNotification.php:595).
Kayako Classic 4.91.1 offers the following features:
- [SWIFT-5008] - Ability to import users from CSV files.
- [SWIFT-5220] - Enhanced database performance.
- [SWIFT-5169] - Kayako can now render mathematical representations.
- [SWIFT-4747] - Support for ReCaptcha version 2.
Kayako Classic 4.91.1 offers the following Improvements:
- [SWIFT-5185] - Upgraded URLify third-party library to the latest build.
- [SWIFT-5186] - Upgraded Text_Diff third-party library to latest build.
- [SWIFT-5187] - Upgraded SQLParser third-party library to the latest build.
- [SWIFT-5238] - We now highlight empty or required fields on Support Center.
- [SWIFT-5166] - Turned on Captcha for ticket creation by default in the Support Center.
If you are currently using Kayako 4.91.0, a patch update is possible by updating only the files below:
Please contact our support team, if you are looking to perform a patch upgrade.
Upgrade notes: You'll need to restore the clientcss, footer, and submitticket_form templates, after the update. Also, if you're a Kayako Classic download customer upgrading from a much earlier version, make sure you review the previous release notes as well.