- This article provides details about the new features and improvements in the Kayako Classic Release Version 4.75
- Find out more about the Kayako Classic.
The following new features were added:
- [SWIFT-5061] - Added option for administrators to control maximum cases per page for individual views.
- [SWIFT-5066] - The Knowledgebase and News WYSIWYG editors now support drag/drop image upload.
- [SWIFT-5060] - Emoji support has been added to case subjects.
Fixes and Improvements
- [SWIFT-5082] - "From Email is Empty" error is logged if the "From:" field contains special characters.
- [SWIFT-2992] - Duplicate tickets displayed within Client Support Center when sorting according to status.
- [SWIFT-4479] - In Open Queue mode, transferred chat requests are not offered in Kayako Desktop if the operator's status is set to Away.
- [SWIFT-2440] - Help desk should not send follow up emails to the CC'd users of a ticket.
- [SWIFT-3297] - Improved pagination when searching for cases from the staff control panel.
- [SWIFT-3654] - Attachment support has been added to the staff API for notifications and replies.
- [SWIFT-3702] - In Open Queue mode, chats cannot be transferred to staff when live chat department is not assigned.
- [SWIFT-4424] - SLA plan is not applied if "clear Reply Due time" option is enabled for a status.
- [SWIFT-4857] - Custom fields linked to Live chat (after chat) group are not updating.
- [SWIFT-4968] - First ticket post-treated as plain text, even if it contains HTML.
- [SWIFT-5034] - Current year within yearly ticket recurrence is now supported.
- [SWIFT-5054] - Resolved and Autoclosed date show different timestamps in reports.
- [SWIFT-5063] - Improved support and error messages when
- [SWIFT-5069] - Emails from iPhones are being parsed blank.
- [SWIFT-5079] - Merging users generates a PHP error.
- [SWIFT-3020] - Survey email should be sent after a ticket is closed.