If you are unable to log in to Kayako or getting the Invalid username or password error, you may need to reset the password. Admin users can reset the passwords through the helpdesk.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to change the staff or admin password through the helpdesk.
POINTS TO REMEMBER!
- Only administrators can reset the user's password on the account through the helpdesk.
- Admin users can reset another admin user's password through the helpdesk.
- If you are on Download subscription, refer to the Resetting the Administrator Password Without the Helpdesk Access article if there is no other admin on the account.
- Log in to your Kayako admin console.
- Go to the Staff tab and click on Manage Staff.
- Select the staff member, or you can use the search bar to find the staff member.
- Scroll down to the password section and enter the new password on the Password and Re-enter password boxes.
- Click the Update button at the top to save the changes.