You can manage or update your Kayako Classic billing information online through the my.kayako.com portal. It's recommended that you keep your information and payment details up to date to avoid issues such as service interruptions due to an expired license. If you have a valid credit card on file, the system will automatically charge your account either monthly or annually depending on your plan on your renewal date. This keeps your account up to date with payments thus avoiding disruptions.
This article provides instructions for updating your billing information.
- Updating payment details and account information through the Kayako Account page requires the registered email address of the account.
NOTE: If you no longer have access to the registered email address of the account, you may send an email to the Billing team at Billing@kayako.com and request to change the email address on file. To make sure we are processing requests from authorized account holders only, please include the following information in your email:
- Copy of previously paid invoice.
- Billing email address and mailing address registered on the account.
Follow the instructions provided below to update your billing information:
- Log in to my.kayako.com using your registered email address and password.
- Click on the Billing Info at the top-right side of your portal.
- Click on the Customer Information tab and update the information where applicable.
- Once done, click Next to open the Billing Information tab below.
- Click on the Delete link if you want to delete any of your old credit/debit cards in the account.
- You can add a new credit/debit card to your account within the same tab.
- Click on Submit to complete the process.