You may need to add more seats to your OnDemand Subscription when adding new Staff accounts to Kayako. This article shares the process of adding more seats or modifying the existing number of seats in OnDemand Subscriptions.
Note: Newly added seats are charged from the next billing cycle and there are no refunds or adjustments for removed seats.
Follow these steps to add or remove the number of seats:
- Log in to your my.kayako.com account using your registered email address.
- Navigate to My Orders > Manage > Update the seat count.
- Modify the seat count number, as needed.
Note: If you are reducing the seat count, always disable/delete extra staff accounts from Admin CP (Admin CP > Staff > Manage Staff > Select Account: Delete/Disable) before reducing the seat count number.
- Click Update and then click Next.
- Optionally select the Footer Removal option and click Next.
- Update your Billing Address (part of the authentication process) and click Next.
- Update your Billing Card information.
- Click Submit.