VoIP/Phone feature is used for handling Inbound/Outbound calls in Kayako Desktop application. For enabling VoIP/Phone feature in Kayako Desktop application, you need to fill up the phone details at:
KD > File > Settings > Phone > Enable VoIP phone :
- Link phone account with account: select the staff account with which you wish to make and receive calls.
- Username: specify the username of your account that is provided by your VoIP provider.
- Auth Username: it is required in case your VoIP provider has provided any other authentication username for your account.
- Password: specify the password of your account that is provided by your VoIP provider.
- Domain: it will be hostname of your VoIP server, e.g. "sip.kayako.com" or IP address, e.g. “10.10.10.1”
- Outbound Proxy: it is required by some VoIP services, and it's usually the same server name as 'Domain'.