This article provides release information for Kayako Classic version 4.80.2.
Update: Hotfix Release 4.80.2
We have released a hotfix to resolve:
- A security issue which caused the potential compromise of an email queue set up in Kayako. We recommend all customers apply the 4.80.1 updated release to ensure they are not vulnerable.
- A change to Kayako's heartbeat routine (which calls home to us to let us know your installation is active) to make it more efficient.
Original Release 4.80
- Adding a ticket note will now auto refresh the display.
- When editing a ticket, the user's email field will now auto-complete.
- The Mail Parser log has a new filter that shows only failed messages.
- You can now prevent staff from using their own email address as the "From" address when replying to a ticket.
- Recurring tickets now retain CC recipients as well as the primary user address.
Upgrade notes: You'll need to restore the "newslist" template, after the update. Also, if you are a Download customer upgrading from a much earlier version, make sure you review previous release notes as well.
- [SWIFT-4810] - Improved compatibility of the SMTP handshaking to support mail servers using IPv6 identifiers
- [SWIFT-4911] - Removed redundant parameter from MarkAsAutoClosed function calls
- [SWIFT-5111] - Improved KQL to support the use of
#within ticket subjects
- [SWIFT-5120] - Fixed an issue which caused extra line spacing when editing macros
- [SWIFT-5127] - Improved Mail Parser to support emails with empty "From" addresses
- [SWIFT-5129] - Improved support for Russian characters in Mail Parser
- [SWIFT-5150] - Fixed the "Incorrect tickets" count on support center when using shared organizations
- [SWIFT-5176] - Fixed the API where adding replies would fail when using Kayako Classic Mobile Apps
- [SWIFT-1045] - The Mail Parser log has a new filter that shows only failed messages.
- [SWIFT-1683] - When using multiple email addresses there is now an option to send out replies to all the users' email addresses
- [SWIFT-1737] - You can now prevent staff from using their own email address as the "From" address when replying to a ticket
- [SWIFT-2632] - Added an option to the REST API to retrieve attachments for a specific ticket post
- [SWIFT-1598] - Fixed the "Read More" link at the bottom of news articles so it is aware there is no more content
- [SWIFT-1983] - Added Auto-complete for a user's email address when editing a ticket
- [SWIFT-3465] - Tickets will now auto-refresh when adding ticket notes
- [SWIFT-4687] - Recurring tickets will now also remember their "CC" recipients
- [SWIFT-4806] - Added an option to the staff API to disable sending automatic emails when creating a ticket reply
- [SWIFT-5076] - SwiftMailer library is now current with the latest version.
- [SWIFT-5157] - Improved error message display when creating a ticket from the Staff CP where you are not assigned to the chosen department