This article provides release information for Kayako Classic version 4.78.1
- You can now search and filter based on ticket tags.
- Admin notification if an email cannot be fetched from an email queue.
- In case of multiple email addresses for a user account, there should be an option under User account to be enabled for sending ticket updates to all the email addresses.
New Feature and Improvements
- [SWIFT-1061] - Ability to filter and search according to ticket tags
- [SWIFT-1175] - Admin notification if an email cannot be fetched from an email queue
- [SWIFT-1683] - Added the ability for a user to receive notification emails on all their configured email addresses
- [SWIFT-896] - Improved canned response formatting
- [SWIFT-1116] - Manage Knowledgebase pages can now be sorted via 'Last Update'
- [SWIFT-1360] - 'Auto Refresh' setting now works for filters
Fixes and Other Changes
- [SWIFT-791] - Improved Knowledgebase article formatting when using quick insert into a staff reply
- [SWIFT-1326] - Fixed a bug where staff teams did not obey Knowledgebase category restrictions
- [SWIFT-4446] - Fixed a bug where Resolved date and Creation date were identical if using the release tab to make amendments
- [SWIFT-4782] - Fixed a bug where adding email recipients name using commas caused malformed addresses to be added
- [SWIFT-5067] - Fixed a bug where the SMTP server password did not accept %12 in the password
- [SWIFT-5077] - Improved HTML formatting when using the strip tags option
- [SWIFT-5097] - Fixed a bug which leads to Infinite loops with several custom fields.
We released a minor product build to fix the following defects:
- [SWIFT-5117] - Different Ticket count shown for shared organization users
- [SWIFT-5128] - SLA timers getting reset to previous values while replying the tickets
- [SWIFT-5132] - Rest API issue with attachments accessible without ticket permission.
If you are currently using Kayako 4.78.0, a patch update is possible by updating only the files below:
Please contact Kayako Customer Support, if you are looking to perform a patch upgrade.