This article provides release information for Kayako Classic version 4.79.
- The CC field on the "Forward" tab now has auto-fill suggestions.
- SMTP server errors are now added to the error logs when there is an issue.
- If the "Include ticket reply summary in staff replies" option is enabled, those summaries will now appear below a break line.
- For tickets created with the Staff API, attachments will now come through with the reply emails.
New Feature and Improvements
- [SWIFT-4767] - Auto-suggestion is not working for CC option under the Forward tab
- [SWIFT-4831] - SMTP errors should be logged under error logs for notification emails when there is an issue with the SMTP server.
- [SWIFT-3740] - Ability to select which attachments to purge (i.e. tickets, knowledge base, etc)
Fixes and Other Changes
- [SWIFT-5136] - Convert text box into a select dropdown for option Maximum number of emails to download in a batch
- [SWIFT-5137] - Enable break lines in Staff replies by default if someone enables the option "Include ticket reply summary in staff replies"
- [SWIFT-5138] - Check and alert if "Email size limit" is more then the PHP memory_limit
- [SWIFT-2230] - Filter results/Advanced search does not show all the ticket IDs if the search limit is set as default
- [SWIFT-2275] - SLA plan associated with User always overrides SLA plan for the tickets when the user further replies the ticket
- [SWIFT-4495] - Encrypted value of Custom Fields is visible in the ticket list when seen under a "View".
- [SWIFT-5035] - The user email address is replaced with the Staff email address
- [SWIFT-5058] - Placeholder used for "username" for "Send Email" tickets shall pick a user name, instead of staff name
- [SWIFT-5085] - User Search breaks while using Quick Filter
- [SWIFT-5108] - Attachment is not sent in the reply email sent to the customer for the tickets created using Staff API
- [SWIFT-5115] - Increasing rating scale limit from 8 to 10
- [SWIFT-5121] - Add valid kb article link for expiry message
- [SWIFT-5125] - "acfinalintro" phrase is picking up wrong value for "status" and "hours" variable in final autoclose notification email for "Deutsch (DE)" language pack
- [SWIFT-5126] - Admin receiving email parser alerts for the banned email address as well