- This article shares details about the new features and improvements in the Kayako Classic Release Version 4.76
- Find out more about the Kayako Classic.
Refer below to for details on new features and improvements.
The following new features were added:
- [SWIFT-511] - Added the ability to merge user accounts.
- [SWIFT-4942] - Improved live chat visitor monitoring performance.
Fixes and Improvements
The following noted issues in the earlier release were fixed or improved:
- [SWIFT-1425] - Password reset on user accounts now sends an email based on the default language selected per template group.
- [SWIFT-3818] - Custom Field values missing on recurring tickets.
- [SWIFT-4353] - Improved email handling with encrypted characters.
- [SWIFT-4867] - If 'Add to recipients' is unchecked while forwarding, third party replies are shown to users at Support Panel.
- [SWIFT-4917] - Improvements to cross site scripting security.
- [SWIFT-5012] - Resolved the Error: gethostbyaddr(): Address is not a valid IPv4 or IPv6 address.
- [SWIFT-5015] - Prevent multiple ticket submissions from offline messages.
- [SWIFT-5019] - Improved the staff ticket list display when handling emails with long subjects.
- [SWIFT-5024] - Resolution due date now displays the same for both Release tab and Audit log tabs.
- [SWIFT-5030] - Resolved extra blank lines are added when replying to tickets.
- [SWIFT-5050] - Incorrect date calculations with all 'US' based time zones in reports
- [SWIFT-5052] - Resolved the error: Undefined index: (./__apps/tickets/models/Ticket/class.SWIFT_TicketPost.php:1514)