Sometimes, when editing the properties of an email queue in Kayako Classic, you'll encounter the following error 'Missing fields one of the required field is empty or contains invalid data; please check your input.'
- Navigate to the Ticket Options tab for the email queue.
- Any of the fields like (Department, Ticket Type, Status, and Priority) missing a valid value will be highlighted.
- In the example scenario depicted, the Ticket Type is missing. It is not there as all types are linked to other departments.
- Select a Ticket Type that is not linked to any department or a Ticket Type that is linked to the department associated with the queue to resolve this sample scenario.
- In general, select another valid value for the highlighted field.
- Click the Update button.
The error message should no longer appear.