End-users have the option to register to your helpdesk through the register button on the Support Center main page. This article provides the steps to disable the User Registration form or button on the Support Center.
- Admin access with "update support center widgets" permission.
You can stop people from registering at the Support Center by deactivating the Register Widget.
- Log in to the Admin Control Panel
- From the Home tab, click Widgets from the side panel.
- Click the Register widget.
- Select No for the 'Widget is enabled' option.
- Click Update to save the changes.
NOTE: Users are automatically registered when they log their first ticket or initiate their first chat from your Support Center.