This KB article will guide you through the process of customizing the ticket submission form.
- Use Custom Fields to customize the Ticket Submission form.
- Custom Fields are linked with Custom Groups, which decide the location (User ticket submission form, Staff ticket submission form, etc. ) of the Custom Fields.
To do so, follow the steps given below:
- You can add a Custom Group by navigating to Admin Control Panel (CP) > Custom Fields > Groups > New: Location.
- Now add Custom Fields by navigating to Admin CP > Custom Fields > Fields > New > Select the Custom Field Group to associate with.
- You can also select the type of custom fields that you want to use, such as Text, Radio, etc.
For more details on Custom Fields, refer to Creating Custom Fields for Capturing User and Ticket Information KB article.