In order to have your email replies come from a single, general support persona, rather than using individual staff members' names, you must configure email queues and the queue override feature.
- Insert an email queue (Admin CP > Mail Parser > Email Queues > New) and link it with a department.
- Enable the Queue Override:
- Go to Admin CP > Mail Parser > Email Queues.
- Select the Email Queue.
- Click Settings > Queue Overrides (Optional).
- Specify the From Name (the name you wish your clients to see in staff replies, for example, 'Tech Support').
- Add the name under ticket settings at Admin CP > Settings > Tickets > Overridden Staff Name and enable the setting Enable Staff Name Override.
Autoresponder and staff replies display the name configured in all outgoing emails and while viewing the tickets through the Client Support Center.