This article discusses the different statuses available for chats.
Kayako allows the following statuses for chats:
- Incoming chat is the one which is waiting to be accepted by some agent.
- In Chat means that the customer is currently in the chat with an agent.
- Ended means that the chat has ended and the customer has already left.
- No answer means that agents failed to answer the chat on round-robin queue.
- Timeout is used for the open queue.
NOTE: Kayako instance has two queueing modes for live chats i.e. Round Robin and Open Queue.
If an agent fails to answer the chat on Open Queueing mode, it uses the status Timed out.
It is also used when there is no activity from either the user or agent during a chat.