The comments posted by users on knowledgebase articles at the Support Center will appear in the Staff Control Panel. These comments can be approved, deleted, or marked as spam manually. However, you may also configure the settings so that comments are automatically approved.
This article provides instructions on how to set up automatic approval of user comments.
- Log in to your Kayako instance and go to the Admin Control Panel.
- Click Home, and then select Settings.
- Click on Security and scroll down to the Comments Settings section.
- Select Yes on Automatically approve comments.
NOTE: You may also enable Akismet spam checking for comments in this section.
- Click the Update button to save the changes.