The autoresponder email is sent when a user submits a ticket through the Support Center or sends an email to the queue. This article outlines the steps to turn off the autoresponder.
Disabling the Autoresponder Email for Tickets Created Through the Support Center
- From the Admin Control Panel, navigate to Users > Manage User Groups > Select the Guest Group > Permissions tab > Tickets.
- Change the Receives new ticket autoresponder to No.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Disabling the Autoresponder Email for Tickets Created Through Email
- From the Admin Control Panel, go to Email Parser > Email Queues > select the Email Queue > Ticket Options tab.
- Change Send new ticket autoresponder to No.
- Click Update at the top of the screen to save your changes.