By default, Kayako Classic installations will include all of the nine supported languages (English, English (UK), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Russian). But if for some reason (sometimes dues to customization) the language is not present in the Language packs in the admin panel, you can download it from your Kayako account.
- Accessing the Kayako Account page requires the registered email address of the account.
To download any additional languages:
- Log in to your Kayako account.
- Find the language of your choice and press the 'Download' button.
- Save the language pack file to a local directory.
- You may translate the language pack to different languages before importing it to your Kayako Classic instance. However, keep in mind that we do not provide support for translating language packs.
- To import language packs, please visit the Importing or Exporting Language Packs articles.
After downloading the language pack, you may import it to your Kayako Classic instance. Once the language pack has been imported, you should be able to see it the 'Languages' settings in the admin panel.
Once the language pack has been imported, you can enable and disable it at any time from the admin panel. If a language is enabled, users will be able to select it (i.e., from the Help Center) as shown in the image below.