You can control which type of users (all users, logged-in users, or guests) get to see the Support Center's knowledgebase widget.
The knowledgebase widget is the hyperlink or button that users can click on your Support Center to visit your knowledgebase repository.
- To modify a knowledgebase widget's visibility in Kayako Classic, you need a staff user account that belongs to a team with admin permission to update the Support center widgets.
To modify the visibility restriction of the knowledgebase widget:
- Log in to the Admin CP.
- From the Option on the left-panel, click Widgets.
- Look for the knowledgebase widget label and click to open it. NOTE: Widget's label or name can be changed so your knowledgebase widget might have a different name.
- Click the Options tab.
- On the 'Widget visibility' section, select the desired option from the drop-down menu.
- All users - Both logged-in users and guests can see it
- Logged-in users only - User who has signed-in to the support center