The Kayako Classic 4.93.16 release contains a fix for eight (8) issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please download the 4.93.14 version, and upgrade your environment. You can find the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- Fixed a memory problem with Bayesian Filter that resulted in undelivered Inbound email. (KAYAKOC-16629)
- A fix that replaces the email check regular expression in the Email Parser was deployed. This fix will address the issue where an Email Queue that contains an Email address with an ampersand (&) would fail to create tickets. (KAYAKOC-12591)
- If an email address contains an apostrophe ( i.e., john.D’Anvil@domain.com) is added to the CC or BCC fields, the text before the apostrophe gets stripped. This issue was fixed in the email parser. (KAYAKOC-12518)
- A fix was deployed that verifies if an existing user belongs to an organization or not. If yes, it tries to add it to an existing one based on the email domain. (KAYAKOC-13485)
- A PHP caching issue caused ticket parsing-failure was fixed. (KAYAKOC-16517)
Search Email Queue
- Fixed the issue with the search functionality failing to find email account addresses with the plus '+’ symbol (i.e., email@example.com). (KAYAKOC-19488)
- Fixed the “ Error 2: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable” message that appears when running the email parser cron if the news app is uninstalled. The defect was a consequence of a missing validation in the template. (KAYAKOC-7692)
KB Article Permissions
- Fixed the issue with permission not updating when switching between "Inherit" and "Global" for a KB article Category & Subcategory. (KAYAKOC-9220)