The Kayako Classic 4.93.15 release contains a fix for five (5) issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please download the 4.93.14 version, and upgrade your environment. You can find the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- Custom fields are not rendering properly on the view ticket page. A fix was deployed to standardize the way custom fields are rendered in the profile and ticket view pages for staff and normal users. (KAYAKOC-8646)
- SLA clock resets when ticket priority is changed. A logic was created to calculate elapsed time from the previous SLA and process that into the next SLA to fix the reported issue. (KAYAKOC-13530)
- Messages/Survey tab in the Live Support panel hangs and freezes when you try to open it. This happens if HTML tags were added to the full name field when a chat is initiated. A fix was deployed to strip the HTML tags from the name to prevent the freezing issue. (KAYAKOC-18729)
- Fixed the regression issue where text on ticket replies are covered by HTML markups. (KAYAKOC-19459)