If your license is expiring soon and you are still in the process of arranging your payment, this article provides information on how to request a temporary license extension.
Your account is typically given a seven (7) days grace period after the license termination date. But if you want to request a temporary extension due to delayed payments, it may be granted as a one-time courtesy subject to evaluation by our Billing team. Hence, you need to contact our Billing Department by sending an email to Billing@kayako.com.
When contacting Billing, provide the following information:
- Your Kayako Classic instance name (i.e. https://brewfictus.kayako.com/).
- The specific reason why you are requesting an extension.
If you're an agent receiving this request from a customer, once you have the required info,
- Initiate a side conversation with the Billing team to get approval. Follow the Kayako Classic Account Management and Escalation Paths process for escalating to Billing.
- Once approved, follow the Extending Kayako Classic Account Licenses article to extend the license.
- Reply to the customer to tell them that the license has been extended and to make sure payment is processed on time.