You may experience problems downloading the license key (key.php file) from My.Kayako because the order is inactive or grayed out. This article provides guidance on how to solve this issue.
If the order is grayed out, this requires investigation and will be fixed in the backend. Please follow these steps to contact support:
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page. If you already have an open ticket with us for this issue, then skip this step (use the existing ticket).
Provide the following details:
- The instance or domain name (e.g., domain.kayako.com)
- A short description of the problem.
- Screenshot of the My.Kayako page showing the order page.
- Company name
- Registered Email Address
- Product Plan (Fusion or Case?)
For agents, if you receive this issue from a customer, refer to the following information.
You need access to the following tools to be able to assist the customer with this issue type:
Check out the Kayako Access Guide for New Agents article to get access to tools.
- Check if there are conflicting or multiple orders using your billing tools (Zoura, Salesforce, and My.Kayako).
- If there are conflicting or multiple orders, contact billing to confirm which order is valid. Refer to the Kayako Classic Account Management and Escalation Paths article for contacting the billing team.
- If no conflicts or multiple orders, proceed to step 2.
- Once you get the conflicting or multiple orders sorted out with billing, file a SaaS request to "Create a new Kayako Download subscription in my.kayako.com."
- For more information about filing SaaS requests, see Submitting Kayako Classic SaaS Requests.
- Make sure to fill out the form completely (don't leave a blank field!).
- Once the SaaS request has been fulfilled, verify if the order is now active by logging in to My.Kayako as a customer.
- See Overview of the my.kayako.com Tool for the steps if you are not familiar.
- Communicate the changes with the customer accordingly.