Sometimes a need to reschedule the daily backup of your Kayako Classic OnDemand instance may arise. This article provides information on how to send this request.
Kayako Classic OnDemand instances are hosted on our servers. Hence, your data is maintained by the SaaS Ops team. If you want to change the daily backup schedule for your instance, please follow these steps:
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page. If you already have an open ticket with us for this issue, then skip this step (use the existing ticket).
Provide the following details:
- Your instance or domain name (e.g., domain.kayako.com)
- Indicate the timestamp for when the backup should be rescheduled (e.g., Dec 5, 2020, 10:30 PM).
Your request will be forwarded to the SaaS Ops Team and you will receive a confirmation from the Support team when the request is fulfilled.
If you receive this request from a customer, follow these steps:
- Visit the Submitting Kayako Classic SaaS Requests
- Follow the instructions to submit the request and use the 'Reschedule the daily backup of an instance' form.
- Update the ticket/customer accordingly when the request has been fulfilled by SaaS Ops.