If you have multiple departments and you want to customize the autoresponder or notification email for each, you may do so by creating one for each department. This article provides the steps in creating an autoresponder or notification email per department.
- Admin or staff user account with "update and insert notification rules" staff control panel permission.
- Log in to the Staff Control Panel.
- Click Home from the top navigation bar.
- Click the Notifications tab and click the +New button.
- Select the Type and click Next.
- From the General tab. enter a title for the notification rule.
- In the Insert Criteria section, choose the department where the tickets belong (see sample below):
- You can add more criteria as needed.
- Click the Email tab and configure the following:
- Email subject prefix
- Choose where to send the notification email (such as the ticket owner's team or department)
- Click Insert in the upper-left to create the rule.
You may also customize the Notification Email Template if you want to modify the information within the notification email.