When you try to download a language pack from My.Kayako, the error "Something went wrong" may appear. This article provides information on how to address this problem.
To solve this issue, we need to escalate it to the SaaS Ops team. Hence, you need to contact the support team so they can file the request on your behalf.
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page. If you already have an open ticket for this issue, please proceed to step 2.
- In your ticket, provide the following:
- Details of the issue including a screenshot of the error.
- Your instance or domain name.
- The language you are trying to download.
Support Agents Instruction!
Before filing a SaaS Incident report, try impersonating the account to see if the same problem occurs on your end by following these steps:
- Log in to My.kayako.com backend intranet.
- If you have the customer's registered email address, skip to steps #4.
- If you don't have the customer's registered email address, proceed to steps #2.
- In the Search By drop-down menu, select Domain and enter the customer's instance or domain name (e.g., brewfictus.kayako.com), and click Search.
- In the Customer Billing details section, copy the email address.
- From the top navigation bar, click Home then select 'Login as customer'.
- Enter the customer's email address (copied from step #3) then click Login.
- Under the My Orders tab, select any language from the drop-down menu and press the 'Download' button.
- Check to see if the same "Something went wrong" error appears.
- If you see the same error, proceed to file a SaaS incident below.
- If it works fine on your end, then schedule a screen-sharing session with the customer to investigate further. Clearing the browser cache or using a different browser may also help.
File a SaaS Incident
- File a SaaS Incident report so the SaaS Ops team can check if this is an infrastructure issue.
- Provide all the necessary details from the customer.
- Update the ticket accordingly.