When you try to download a language pack from My.Kayako, the error "Something went wrong" may appear. This article provides information on how to address this problem.
To solve this issue, we need to escalate it to the Infrastructure Team team. Hence, you need to contact the support team so they can file the request on your behalf.
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page. If you already have an open ticket for this issue, please proceed to step 2.
- In your ticket, provide the following:
- Details of the issue including a screenshot of the error.
- Your instance or domain name.
- The language you are trying to download.