When you attempt to log in to your Kayako Classic instance, you might encounter the error "Invalid Data Provided 1" while using LoginShare. This article provides information on how to fix this issue.
- Access to the Kayako Classic Admin panel
LoginShare is the mechanism for authenticating your support desk users using an external database or authentication mechanism. If for some reason your LoginShare script fails or the server becomes unreachable, your staff may encounter problems logging into Kayako Classic and the aforesaid error message may appear.
To resolve this issue, you need to:
- Check your LoginShare server to see if there's an ongoing issue.
- Your server administrator should be able to address this issue accordingly.
Also, the Kayako Classic administrator should still be able to login into the admin control panel (i.e., http://domain.kayako.com/admin/) without a problem. If you want to suspend or disable LoginShare for users while you are fixing the issue and allow them to be authenticated using the helpdesk's database credentials, follow these steps:
- Log in to the admin control panel.
- Click on the Staff tab (for staff accounts) and Users tab (for user accounts) on the navigation menu bar.
- Click LoginShare.
- Select No on the 'Enable external authentication for staff' section.
- Click Update to save your changes.
NOTE: You can come back to this setting if you want to re-enable LoginShare.