You might encounter a problem where the helpdesk is unable to generate tickets due to the following error:
The helpdesk has no email queues for the email recipients
The above error can be seen from the parser log. This article provides information on how to fix the issue.
This problem usually occurs if the email address used for the email queue is an alias of the main email address. To resolve this issue, you need to edit the email queue and replace the alias email address with the main email address.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin Control Panel.
- From the Home tab, click Email Parser, click Email Queues.
- Select the email queue to edit.
- From the General tab, enter the correct email address to use in the Email queue address box.
- Click Update to save your changes.