If you want to restrict staff users from editing the knowledgebase, this can be controlled at the team level permission. This article provides the steps on how to achieve this desire.
NOTE: You need access to the admin control panel with the "update staff team" permission.
- Log in to the admin control panel.
- Click the Staff tab.
- Click the Manage Teams tab.
- Select the team you want to update (e.g., Staff or Administrator).
- Click the "Permission: Staff" tab.
- In the Knowledgebase section, uncheck the "Update" box on the Knowledgebase articles.
- Click Update to save your changes.