When users try to raise or submit a ticket from the Support Center, they are seeing the following error:
A Cross Site Request Forgery attempt has been detected; cannot continue with the required action.
This article provides information on how to fix the issue.
- Admin access with "update templates and restore templates to originals" permission.
A common reason for this error is out of date templates. To search for out of templates, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Admin Control Panel
- Click Templates and click Restore.
- Ensure the 'Yes' radio button is selected for 'Out of date'.
- Click the Search button at the top of the section.
- You will see a list of any of the templates that you had modified that need to be updated to the newest versions. Select all the templates by clicking the checkbox in the header row.
NOTE: This is an excellent opportunity to make sure you have local backups of your modified templates. Before doing the next step, you may want to visit the Managing Your Template article to learn more about managing your template modifications.
- When you are ready, click the Restore button on the page to overwrite your modified templates with the new versions.