If you are on the Kayako Classic OnDemand version, you might encounter the following error after an upgrade:
Error: Product file version (4.93.xx) does not match with the database version (4.93.xy).
Please run the upgrade script to ensure that the product is up to date.
This article provides information on how to address the issue.
This problem may occur if the instance was upgraded using an old framework with a similar issue. The aforesaid error means that the database URL was updated incorrectly on the instance and needs to be updated with the correct value.
Since you are using an OnDemand version, you need to submit a ticket to the support team so we can escalate this problem to the SaaS Ops team on your behalf.
Follow these steps:
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page. If you already have an open ticket with us for this issue, then skip this step (use the existing ticket).
Provide the following details:
- The current instance or domain name (e.g., domain.kayako.com)
- A short description of the problem including a screenshot of the error.
- File a SaaS Incident report so the SaaS Ops team can check if this is an infrastructure issue.
- Provide all the necessary details from the customer.
- Update the ticket accordingly.