This article explains how to get the total size of attachments of a Kayako Classic instance.
Kayako Classic Download
NOTE: You need admin access to the server where your Kayako Classic installation resides to get this information.
Since you are hosting your instance, you can simply navigate to the following path to get the file attachment size of your instance:
- Open the
__swiftdirectory, and find the
- Right-click the
filesfolder and select Properties.
- From the General tab, take note of the file size. This is your instance' file attachment size.
Kayako Classic OnDemand
Since we are hosting your instance, you need to send a request to the support team so we can forward the request to the SaaS Ops team on your behalf.
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or bottom of this page or click this submit a request link. If you have an existing ticket for this request, use it and proceed to step #2.
- Provide the details of your request:
- The instance name (e.g. sniper.kayako.com)
- Indicate in your request that you want to know the total attachment size of the instance.
The support agent will get back to you once the information is available.
We currently do not have a PRF available to specifically request getting the total attachment size of an instance. However, you can make use of the OnDemand instance database backup request form to get this information.
Follow these steps:
- Submit a request to retrieve the instance back up using the Requesting a Backup or Data Dump process.
- Once the request has been submitted, comment on the JIRA ticket asking the assignee to post the "attachment size" retrieve from the instance. See sample JIRA PRF-4382 for your reference.
- Once you have the information, send this back to the customer.
NOTE: DO NOT send the link for downloading the backup database unless the customer has requested it. Make sure to follow the Requesting a Backup or Data Dump process if you do so.