JIRA is a proprietary issue tracking product, developed by Atlassian. It provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions. This article provides information on integrating Kayako Classic with JIRA.
You can integrate Kayako Classic with JIRA which features the following:
- Allows any user to create a new JIRA issue for a ticket within the Kayako Helpdesk staff panel.
- Allows users to link and unlink any ticket with an existing JIRA issue.
- Allows users to post comments for JIRA issues from the Helpdesk.
The JIRA installation guide can be found on JIRA Wiki - Kayako Forge.
- When renaming the src folder to jira, "jira" should be in all lower case.
- You need admin access to the server where your Kayako Classic installation resides to save the JIRA src folder.
- You need access to the admin control panel with "manage helpdesk settings (system-wide settings) and helpdesk apps" permissions to install and enable JIRA.