When responding to tickets in Kayako Classic, recipients of the replies are seeing the '>' tags instead of quotes. (see a sample from the image below)
To resolve this issue, you need to enable the TinyMCE Editor and the 'Include ticket reply summary in staff replies' from the admin control panel.
NOTE: You need admin access with "manage helpdesk settings (system-wide settings)" permission to perform the following steps.
- Log in to the admin control panel.
- From the Home tab click Settings, click Tickets.
- NOTE: The above page can also be accessed by navigating to Admin CP>Home>Tickets>Settings.
- Select Yes to the 'Enable TinyMCE Editor' and 'Include ticket reply summary in staff replies' options.
- Click Update to save the changes.