You might want to generate a report of knowledgebase total views or clicks and ratings in Kayako Classic.
Kayako Classic does not offer an option from the UI to see the statistics of knowledgebase articles. However, the information such as the total knowledgebase views and rating is stored in the database.
For your reference, here's an image of a sample data directly from the database:
If you are using Kayako Classic download, the data is available from your end. Please reach out to your server or database administrator to get this information. For your reference, the database schema is attached at the bottom of this article.
For Kayako Classic OnDemand, since you do not have direct access to the database, we can provide you with your complete database backup which would be in SQL format. You can then import the backup locally and process the data using any database administration tool like phpMyAdmin.
If you wish to get the database backup to query the knowledgebase articles data at your end, please see the Requesting a Backup or Data Dump of your Kayako Classic OnDemand Instance article for more information.
Instructions for Agents!
If you receive this request from an OnDemand customer, you need to:
- Educate them of the above information.
- Confirm if they want to get a full backup copy of their database and ask them to send either one of the following information to ensure we are only processing a request from an authorized person:
- Copy of the previously paid invoice. (attached to the ticket)
- Or, billing email address and mailing address registered on the account.
- Submit a PRF to get the backup copy of their database. Refer to the agent instructions from the Requesting a Backup or Data Dump of your Kayako Classic OnDemand Instance article.