You may find yourself stuck in an environment that does not support the latest versions of Kayako Classic. If you are looking to download older releases of Kayako Classic (e.g., 4.92.xx, 4.80.xx, 4.70.xx, etc.), this article provides the information.
While we understand that some customers are using an environment that cannot support the latest versions of Kayako Classic such as unsupported PHP versions, there are many benefits to using or upgrading to the most recent versions such as software stability and improved functionality. Hence, we always recommend upgrading your Kayako Classic instance to the latest version.
However, should you want to continue using an older version, you need to send a request to the support team since the download is no longer available to customers. The support team will send you a copy of the version you requested.
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page. If you already have an open ticket with us for this issue, then skip this step (use the existing ticket).
Specify the version you want (e.g., 4.92.xx, 4.80.xx, 4.70.xx, etc.)
- Kayako Classic version 3.xx is no longer available.
- The support team can only send you a version that is available in the backend so there's no guarantee that your request can be provided.
- Log in to My.Kayako - Backend Intranet.
- Click the Development tab and select Manage Builds.
- In the 'Search By' drop-down menu, select Version then type the version number you want to search.
- Click to download the desired version (type: stable) and sent the files to the customer.