You might have signed up for a Kayako Classic subscription but did not start using the software right away due to technical issues and wondering when does the service subscription actually starts. You might also ask if such scenarios would be eligible for a license extension.
The Kayako Classic subscription service period starts on the day you signed up for the account. If you signed up on Jan 1, 2021, your service period starts on Jan 1, 2021; and you have 30 days or 1 year to use the service and the software depending on your account plan (monthly or annually).
If for some reason you have had trouble using your instance and would like to request an extension of the license' service period due to non-usage, you need to contact our Sales team by sending an email to Sales@kayako.com. The support team is unable to process this type of request.
Should you need technical assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the support team.
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page. If you already have an open ticket with us for this issue, then skip this step (use the existing ticket).
Provide the following details:
- Instance name (e.g., domain.kayako.com)
- A short description of the problem.
- Screenshot of the error if there's any.
- NOTE: A reproduction video is preferred if available. This will help us expedite the solution should there be a need to investigate the issue further.
- If you are allowing support to impersonate your account for troubleshooting purposes, please see Sharing Secure Access to Your Kayako Classic Helpdesk.
- Include the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.