You might be a new customer who wants to test the software functionality of Kayako Classic before purchasing it and you're interested to know how to get a trial license. Or, you're an existing customer who wants to observe the behavior and functionality of the new Kayako Classic release before upgrading your current installation and wondering if you can get a trial license.
The ways to request a trial license depend on whether you have an active subscription or not.
With Active Kayako Classic Download Subscription
If you have an active Kayako Classic Download subscription, we can add a domain to the active subscription for test use. You need to contact the support team for assistance on this matter.
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page. If you already have an open ticket with us for this issue, then skip this step (use the existing ticket).
Provide the following details:
- Desired Instance or domain name (e.g., domain.kayako.com)
- A short description of why you want to get a trial license
To make sure we are processing the request from one of the authorized account holders, you need to provide any of the following information for authentication:
- License order ID - it can be checked on the Kayako portal.
- Copy of a recently paid invoice.
- Registered billing email address and company name.