You might be a new customer who wants to test the software functionality of Kayako Classic before purchasing it and you're interested to know how to get a trial license. Or, you're an existing customer who wants to observe the behavior and functionality of the new Kayako Classic release before upgrading your current installation and wondering if you can get a trial license.
The ways for requesting a trial license depends on whether you have an active subscription or not.
With Active Kayako Classic Download Subscription
If you have an active Kayako Classic Download subscription, we can add a domain to the active subscription for test use. You need to contact the support team for assistance on this matter.
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page. If you already have an open ticket with us for this issue, then skip this step (use the existing ticket).
Provide the following details:
- Desired Instance or domain name (e.g., domain.kayako.com)
- A short description of why you want to get a trial license
To make sure we processing request from authorized account holders only, you need to provide any of the following information for authentication:
- License order ID - it can be checked on the Kayako portal.
- Copy of a recently paid invoice.
- Registered billing email address and company name.
For agents, the Handling Kayako Classic Trial or Test Instance Requests article will guide you in processing the request for download customers.
With Active Kayako Classic OnDemand Subscription or No Subscription at All
If you don't have an active subscription or if your subscription has expired, you need to send an email to Sales via email@example.com to request a trial license. Or, you may request a demo by filling out the form at the Kayako Classic Demo-request page.
If you have an active OnDemand subscription, this subscription type is allowed to have one domain only. Hence, if you need a test domain or license, you would need to get in touch with the Sales team also.