You may want to send your bill payments through a wire transfer and may want to know what information is required for the transaction such as the account number, account name, etc.
The information for sending payments via wire transfer can be found at the bottom of your invoice.
This is a sample screenshot only. This information will vary per account.
If you wish to get a copy of your invoice, please submit a ticket to the support team.
- Click the Submit a ticket button at the top or at the bottom of this page. If you already have an open ticket with us for this issue, then skip this step (use the existing ticket).
Provide the following details:
- Instance name (e.g., domain.kayako.com)
- Indicate the month of the invoice you wish to get
- To ensure that we are processing requests from authorized account holders only, please include any of the following:
- Copy of previously paid invoice.
- Billing email address and mailing address registered in the account.
If you receive an invoice request from a customer, refer to the Generating Customer Account Invoices article.