The Kayako Classic 4.93.17 release contains a fix for eleven (11) issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- Ticket name with spaces does not appear in search 1st page. (KAYAKOC-19139)
- Customer reporting returning incorrect values when Primary source is Ticket Billing. (KAYAKOC-18981)
- Opening a closed ticket throwing an exception due to SLA Plan id being set to 0. (KAYAKOC-20049)
- Post not showing an inline image that received in the previous post on ticket. (KAYAKOC-17984)
- Status reverting to New when other parts of the ticket under the General tab are updated. (KAYAKOC-19642)
- Custom Group: when adding a translation to an existing custom group, the translated value appears for the default English language as well. (KAYAKOC-7702)
- Image preview is lost for the News articles. (KAYAKOC-13895)
Users and Organizations
- HTML Tag Injection vulnerability. (KAYAKOC-19207)
- 'Staff API - Fetching Tickets List' API endpoint does not return desired response. (KAYAKOC-20238)
- The font on the staff reply text area on Chrome browser on macOS changed to courier. (KAYAKOC-18710)
- No Password reveal option available during template permission update. (KAYAKOC-8513)