The Kayako Classic 4.93.19 release contains a fix for six (6) issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- Any email addresses wrapped within an HTML tag were rendered incorrectly. (KAYAKOC-20335)
- Fatal error when SLA is updated on the ticket with reply. (KAYAKOC-20347)
- Metatype mismatch error in the Diagnostics Result step when installing/upgrading Kayako Classic Download. (KAYAKOC-20174)
- Private canned responses visible to anyone on Kayako Desktop application. Private canned response should only be visible to the staff member that created it. (KAYAKOC-19064)
- HTML Tags in the staff signature were being stripped and not processed in staff replies. (KAYAKOC-20021)