The Kayako Classic 4.93.18 release contains a fix for five (5) issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- Error - AutoExecute Query: INSERT swbayeswords. (KAYAKOC-19128)
- Permissions: Staff "User organization" permissions not being fully implemented. (KAYAKOC-16004)
- The text for buttons is showing in English language while logged in with the Russian language. (KAYAKOC-20337)
- On error, server leaks full path details to visitor. (KAYAKOC-20349)
- Email addresses in incoming email are getting truncated and stripped off. (KAYAKOC-20600)