The Kayako Classic 4.93.21 release contains a fix for two (2) issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- The ticket resolution date not correctly updated. (KAYAKOC-15568)
- Updating Staff name in preferences shows a warning even though the update is successful. (KAYAKOC-21046)