The Kayako Classic 4.93.23 release contains a fix for three (3) issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- Focus is moved to Inbox instead of current active status after adding a note on the ticket. (KAYAKOC-17466)
- Session timeout not working consistently for Staff and Admin CP. (KAYAKOC-21675)
- Department name with Ampersand not showing correctly. (KAYAKOC-21967)