The Kayako Classic 4.93.24 release contains a fix for nine (9) issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- Uncaught Exception syntax error, Unexpected end of file error for instances running PHP version < 7.3 that should normally point to a PHP mismatch. (KAYAKOC-22006)
- Knowledgebase article is not showing under correct sub-category if linked to more than one sub-categories. (KAYAKOC-8666)
- Editor preview not displaying cell width and height correctly for tables. (KAYAKOC-9240)
- Allow some HTML tags option is not working. (KAYAKOC-13909)
- KQL - grouping by linked list customfield as X returning serialized value instead of unserialized value. (KAYAKOC-18472)
- The default Language ID is set to 0 for User Registration via Support Center Portal. (KAYAKOC-19807)
- Next/Submit ticket button stops working after using the Back button in Firefox 80.0.1. (KAYAKOC-19722)
- Merging of User Organizations with no users linked and a User Organization with users linked fails. And the users that were not linked to any User Organizations are incorrectly linked with the User Organization with existing users linked. (KAYAKOC-20380)
- REST API documentation link in Admin CP -> Rest API -> API Information of a Kayako Classic Instance is incorrect. (KAYAKOC-19929)