The Kayako Classic 4.93.28 release contains a fix for two (2) issues. This article describes the problems that have been fixed in this version and provides their reference IDs.
- If you are using Kayako Classic OnDemand, your software upgrade will be facilitated in the backend. If you wish to upgrade now, please click the Submit a ticket button (at the top right-hand side of this page) to request an upgrade.
- If you are hosting Kayako Classic by yourself, please follow the instructions in the article: Upgrading or Downgrading Your Kayako Classic Download Helpdesk.
- Find out more about our product at the Kayako Classic page.
List of Issues Fixed
- The setting Overdue ticket background color is not working for tickets with Reply Overdue Deadline set to Overdue. (KAYAKOC-20724)
- Using the REST API POST request on TicketCustomFields can cause creation of duplicate rows in the database. (KAYAKOC-21735)